Amazon's amazing marketing!

P.J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:23:08 EDT 2016

I remember reading about Zubaz, (pants), but had no idea what exactly
they were, so I did a search on Google...

Now Amazon keeps trying to sell them to me, at least once a week.

To keep this on topic, Amazon is also having a sale on Pentax Glass, and
Amazon has also notified me about that as well.

It seems, to me at least, that Amazon email marketing is just slightly
more focused than cold calling names out of a phone book.

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen