"You must have a nice camera!": Results vs. Tools (or Toys)

John Coyle jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 10 20:21:24 EDT 2016

It was said to me just last week, after giving my daughter-in-law a DVD of
photos of her son playing soccer!
Incidentally, they were all taken with an *ist-D and the Pentax 28-105,
using sequential shooting and continuous autofocus, and only one (out of 30)
had failed to catch the right focus point.  Not bad for a 12-year old camera
of which it was said that it was useless for sports!

John in Brisbane