OT Brexit Aftermath

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:54:16 EDT 2016

Apparently, Gove was eliminated in the first round of voting for Tory
leader, and the final choice is between two women, Theresa May and Andrea
Leadsom.  I gather the latter was a leader of the LEAVE movement, and is
somewhat more conservative than May.  I understand that whomever is chosen
will lead the party in a new election to be held in the not too distant
future.

Dan Matyola