OT Brexit Aftermath

David Mann dmann.nz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:15:40 EDT 2016

On Jul 5, 2016, at 9:07 PM, Steve Cottrell <cotty at seeingeye.tv> wrote:

> On 4/7/16, Daniel J. Matyola, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> Is this right?  The PM resigned, and then the Brexit leaders in his party,
>> Johnson and Gove, said they are not interested in the job,
>
> Not true. Michael Gove is standing for election as leader of the
> Conservative Party, which effectively means Prime Minister, given that
> they are in power at the moment. He stands a very slim chance.

A British friend of mine posted this on Facebook.  I can't vouch for its accuracy but it might be helpful if it's not out of date already.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/the-crisis-explained-maybe

I hope the list will forgive me for sending a Buzzfeed link but I did find it amusing.

Cheers,
Dave