PESO -- The Secret

P.J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 19:47:34 EST 2014

It's probably a redirect.  The URL is virtual.  Everything on my local
machine in DropBox exists within a directory structure that is partially
defined by DropBox and partially defined by me.  I doubt very much that
my directory structure is replicated on a Dropbox server.  Much more
likely that it's stored in a database and when Dropbox gets a request,
(the public link), it puts my data in a temporary space and redirects
the browser to that space.  Physical space is still more expensive than
processor power.

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen