Peso-Pastoral CA

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Wed Nov 12 14:02:04 EST 2014

Jack,
I like the golden-fall colors. That's the colors that I used to be
enjoying in October in New England if I could get to that part of the
country at the right time.
(And I would have gone with Agfa film for this, - for the contrast and
nice saturated red.)

I agree with JCO that a vertical crop may work well.
It woulld be a pity to loose the saturated green in the tree on the left
(and on the right). So, that way, it would be a completely different
photo.
In that case I would crop through the middle of the root portion of
the yellow tree and just to the right of its trunk branch. On the left,
I'd go just to left of the vertical branch of the bright yellow tree.
This would give a nice balance between the red and the yellow.

Regards,

Igor