PESO - Potsdamer Platz

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 07:42:43 EST 2014

That has the feel of Imperial Germany, which seems appropriate in
these days when Germany is the leading force in Europe again.

I like the way you have framed the Brandenburg Gate with those two
trees, and the way the leaves outline the end of the park and the
beginning of the concrete and marble.  Quite effective.

Are they linden trees, or is that another part of Berlin?

Dan Matyola