More on K200/4

aggrivatedathotmail@gmail.com aggrivatedathotmail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:23:02 EDT 2014

My writing style is suffering from something, that's for sure.

First off the image quality seems to be pretty nice.

Now my comment:

All the Pentax manual focus f4.0 200mm lenses are supposed to be very
good.  Though going against the usual pattern, the M version seems to be
sharper with fewer aberrations, than the K or A versions.  The K is
supposed to be the next sharpest while the A has better flare resistance
probably due to it's slightly simpler optical formula and better coatings.

There, that made more sense, I think.