Ecstacy

David Mann dmann.nz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:32:28 EDT 2014

Might be a bit cold in the winter for them this far south.

I'm glad to be home as well, they made a pretty good job of the place but we have some ideas for renovations, starting with the kitchen.  A lot of houses are going on the market after being repaired.  Makes sense when they've just had a free redecoration.

After nearly four days I have taken care of all the boxes in the living room, most of the dining area and the bare necessities in the bedroom.  The spare rooms look a bit overwhelming but one of those is the wife's responsibility.

The packers were awesome but it was funny finding not one but two burnt-out light bulbs in one of the boxes.  We hadn't got around to throwing them away and they just pack what's there!

Cheers,
Dave