Beach bike bomb-blast breasts showing building site Bob's barrack

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sat Mar 8 23:39:29 EST 2014

It's amazing how quickly the face of the Thames is changing. Someone will be
making a fortune. I didn't realise Blackheath actually extended all the way
to the Thames. You'd think the part by the river would have a different
name. A lot of the buildings being demolished are not that old judging by
the concrete. What will they do with all that rubble?

Alan C