OT: PC Video Cards

Mark Roberts postmaster at robertstech.com
Sat Mar 1 16:01:09 EST 2014

As John mentioned, you need to verify which type card you have. It's
probably PCI-E unless your computer is very old, but check to be sure.

You don't need all the memory and high end stuff for Photoshop so a
1-gig card is plenty. I recommend going for a fanless card, myself. My
computer is much quieter now :)

On the other hand, if you don't mind a noisy fan, I can send you my
old PCI-E card for free! Just give me your address again.
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia

More information about the PDML mailing list