PESO: Xmas Pav

David Mann dmann.nz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 18:09:58 EST 2014

I'm not normally one to Instagram my food but, just to get up Brian's nose, here's my quintessential Kiwi Xmas pavlova for this year.  I think it's my best so far.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/842/

The raspberries came from a friend's garden, freshly picked this morning.  They're about the best I've ever tasted. I'd prefer to keep the kiwifruit slices whole but it's easier to slice the pav if I cut them into smaller pieces.

Right, time to get out and enjoy the sun.  We've finally come across some nice weather this season.

Cheers,
Dave