Stolen Merchandise on Photobucket

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 18:56:39 EST 2014

I was googling images, looking for some pics of someone I’m writing about. I googled a name and a photo of mine came up. Obviously, I already have that one. But what was disturbing was that it was for sale on Photobucket. I took a look and found that a man named William Payne was selling a number of my photos of race cars and racing personalities. He has over 134,000 photos on his pages. I wonder how many are stolen. I tried to file a copyright complaint, but Photobucket makes you jump through hoops to do that. I did find Mr. Payne of Facebook and sent him a message to cease and desist. We’ll see.

Paul