What would you do (stay with Pentax, or...)

Juan Buhler juanbuhler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:44:40 EST 2013

Funny, I was writing when your email arrived. The Sony a7r I discard,
after hearing the shutter and seeing its frame to frame VF blackout. I
hear the cheaper a7 might be better in those regards, and seriously,
it is tempting. Wouldn't it be great to have one of those with an SMC
M 50/1.4 on it? It even *looks* kind of like a black MX!

Nikon is not an option for me because then I would be all on my own
regarding lenses. With Canon, I could be borrowing really great glass
from family. With Nikon, no such luck.

--
Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com