OT - Sailing Video

Ann Sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 17:30:57 EST 2013

Good thing I took a dramamine before viewing :-)

Pretty sailboat, glad you didn't get too damaged filming that...
certainly well presents what it might be like to take that voyage -
clearly takes a special kind of tourist to do it... and a much more
interesting promo than the smooth water, bright sunshine sailing into
the sunset stuff.

DId you do any personal still while you are in that area?

ann