Another camera illustration: MX with 40mm

John johnsessoms at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 12:53:58 EDT 2013

On 8/22/2013 12:24 PM, John Celio wrote:
> Darren Addy Wrote:
>> That's very nice work, John. I must have missed the 6x7 illustration.
>> I'll have to go back and find it.
>
> Thanks Darren. The 6x7 post made it to the web archive and the digest,
> but it was around the time someone else mentioned a lot of emails
> weren't getting to them, so I think it may not have made it out to the
> rest of the PDML. Anyway, here it is:
> http://jacelio.com/special/6x7-08-01.jpg

That was probably me. I remember seeing the 6x7 post, because it came
sort of near the "end" of the thread about trying to make a PDML logo
from with the old AOCo pentaprism logo.

Plus all of the missing posts had made it out to PDML, it was just for
some reason random PDML messages coming to my address were being
classified as "junk" by Yahoo.