A couple Lightroom questions

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 18 15:03:37 EDT 2013

[1] How do I get Lightroom to display settings data of image. Thought it be under Import/Apply During Import/Metadata, but the items that can be selected there aren't the ones I want. I want camera, lens, sensitivity, aperture, and shutter speed.

[2] Somehow in processing some images earlier today the strip of images/slides displayed at the bottom of the window when in Library got overlaid with a grayish-orangeish color. I don't know how, what it means, or how to get rid of it.

Thanks,

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net

"The most important thing is the tee-shirt."

- Samara Alnafdage