PESO - Mike

knarftheriault at gmail.com knarftheriault at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 23:42:01 EDT 2013

It's a fun place. I think some of the kids there are a bit wary of cameras but the bmx guys are used to me and they like some of my photos so they're comfortable with me and my camera.

Still want to catch Mike upside down. One of these days.

;-)

Thanks for the comment and thanks to all who commented and looked.

Cheers,
frank