OT: Perusing Model Mayhem

Walt ldotters at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 11:14:08 EDT 2013

Finished? Hell, I'm not sure my portfolio is even started! ;)

My biggest difficulty has been deciding which of my images are
appropriate to the context. The vast majority of my portraiture is
casual/unposed, environmental stuff -- hardly any of which is geared
toward accentuating beauty. Unfortunately, some of my best work reflects
some ugly aspects of humanity.

-- Walt