Enablement: LR4

George Sinos gsinos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:18:07 EDT 2012

Not having a folder structure sounds like a tempting idea, but in the
rapid changing world of technology it can lead to a huge mess.

I like Lightroom and take advantage of it's organizational features,
but my fundamental organization is still contained in the folder
structure, file naming and exif data.

If, for some currently unforeseeable reason, I decide to use something
other than Lightroom.  Or, should Adobe go away, get bought, or
otherwise stop supporting lightroom,  I don't want to re-organize
everything from a zero starting point.

Don't get caught thinking Adobe is big and won't go away.  Think about
Kodak, Polaroid and several other companies that we thought would be
around till the end of time.

GS

George Sinos
gsinos at gmail.com