Fixed lens digital cameras : Why not go larger than 24x36?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:31:54 EDT 2012

Sales price might be a bit prohibitive unless your companies name is
Leica, or maybe Hasselblad.

And speaking of Hasselblad, anyone want to over pay an outragious amount
of money for a Sony NEX?

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2012/09/new-term.html

(Linked just for the new term).

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a lengthly search.