Questions about tripod heads.

kwaller at peoplepc.com kwaller at peoplepc.com
Thu Sep 6 17:13:36 EDT 2012

Buy a tripod that is rated for at least the weight of your heaviest
body/lens combo.

The Arca Swiss mount is by far the most widely used quick release system out
there. They are more robust than the Bogen/Manfrotto system (the ones I'm
familiar with are cast, as opposed to machined on the Arca).

Kenneth Waller