OT fifty worst cars of all time

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:37:56 EDT 2012

I have owned a number of cars both domestic and foreign.  Based on my
prior experiences, for the past dozen years I have bought only
Nissans, and I currently drive a Maxima with close to 200,000 miles on
it.  My wife's car is a newer Altima, her fun car is an old Mustang,
and our "spare" is an older Altima.

Dan Matyola