OT: EPSON V750 Pro for medium format

Ralf R. Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Feb 6 14:38:23 EST 2011

Jens <pdml at planfoto.dk> wrote:

> I'm looking for a better scanner (than my EPSON Perfection
> 3200 Photo) for my medium format (Pentax 67) slides and negs.

I've had the 3200 for a number of years, while I bought and returned the
4800, the 4970 and the 4990. I sent them all back because the
improvement over the 3200 was marginal and in no relation to the
expense.

The V700 was the first really solid improvement. Still using it for
everything from 645 to 617 and still absolutely pleased.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com