GESO-The Big Blizzard

Paul Sorenson allaround6 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 10:03:53 EST 2011

Looks, of course, can be deceiving.  It was still windy with a wind
chill of about -10F when I took these.  Most people who *live* here put
their cars in their garages, too. :-)

Except me.  Our two car garage is filled with the remnants of when I had
a remodeling business.  I do have a system, though, of parking in the
driveway that minimizes the amount of snow clearing I have to do in
order to get the cars out and on the road.

-p