PESO -- Ice storm aftermath.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:02:53 EST 2011

We had a relatively mild Ice Storm yesterday, this little tree still
looks a bit bejeweled.  Unfortunately I had turned SR off and had no
solid support to brace myself against.  I didn't realize it until I
examined the file later, a web shot is all this will ever be.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20icestormaftermathI.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited.

Notes: Converted to B&W using Fotomatic B*W Plus Green filter applied.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

	--Marvin the Martian.