Photos of Children

Ann Sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 17:23:54 EST 2011

I agree with many of you that the concern about the kiddy porn stuff is
a bit over the top...

My point is that anyone whose photo has been taken should be asked if
they mind being published if it is possible to do so and certainly if
you take a photo straight on.   And if you can get a models release, do it.

It's shooting for stock that got me in the habit of never taking photos
of people facing me that I didn't know personally and knew they wouldnt
mind or getting a model's release.

And I try never to show anyone to disadvantage, looking silly, homely,
or whatever.

that TV show Candid Camera always upset me - don't like people being
made to look rediculous.

ok - off soapbox
ann