K-5 Battery Grip DBG-4

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Fri Dec 30 09:43:59 EST 2011

On Dec 30, 2011, at 7:05, David J Brooks wrote:

> I like the size of the K-10D, and will be looking at the K-5 either
> today or Saturday, depending on when this frezzing rain goes away. I
> found the istD a bit to small, so hopefully the K-5 is not smaller
> than th  istD.

I'd say the K5/K7 are right between the two.  I would also imagine that the speed and performance of the K5 will win you over (assuming price is no object).  I had a hard time using the K10D for anything after getting my K7 - I finally ended up giving it to my son.

 -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN
http://charles.robinsontwins.org