PESO - Difference of Scale

Rick Womer rwomer1004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 17:26:19 EST 2011

Thanks, Tim!

Yes, the sky really did change that much. The sun had already gone down, and conditions were changing fast.  The ship was moving s-l-o-w-l-y, and the second shot was about 3 minutes after the first one.  Also, the camera is oriented much more to the west in the first shot than the second one; you'll notice that there is a large gradient in color across the sky in each one.

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW