Hot shoe extension cords

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Dec 19 14:42:12 EST 2011

On 12/19/2011 11:27 AM, David Parsons wrote:
> How stiff is your Cat6?  Stranded Cat5 may be a better option, it's
> designed to be used as patch cabling.  If you are using solid Cat6,
> you may find it a PITA to coil and uncoil when you need to use it.

Realistically, I'd just use my pre-made patch cables, rather than making
my own.  It seems that all I'm finding right now are the 1m extension
cables anyways, but they're only about $17.

So, I just need to find good female RJ11 jacks that would work for this
application.

--
Larry Colen LRC at red4est.com (from dos4est)