PESO - Pussy willows

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Apr 18 14:22:54 EDT 2011

On Apr 18, 2011, at 4:37 AM, AlunFoto wrote:

> Just checked, and I had somehow managed to select SL2, so that's why I
> got some results at all, I suppose.
> Must have done that at a previous crossroads and forgotten. :-)

Been there, done that. Ran into problems about a month ago.

> I think I will stick to a cable-connected flash setup for now.

The weird thing is that my cheap cable from (IIRC) link delight works better than the expensive Pentax cable. And since it has a shoe at the end, rather than the four pin screw in connector, I can use it with other flashes.

--
Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est