PESO - Pussy willows

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:18:28 EDT 2011

I did some more experiments today. In SL1 slave mode the 540 doesn't
blink at all in wireless PTTL when the 160FC is used for triggering. I
verified the 540 to be working by removing the 160FC and popping the
internal flash. This worked as expected with no other settings
changed.

In SL2, I get more reliable results in "M" than in "A". I think this
is because my flash bracket doesn't let me position the flash so that
the in-flash light meter points towards what I'm photographing. (god,
I need to practice how to split up my sentences...)

Jostein