GESO: Wood Ducks

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Mon Apr 11 21:42:55 EDT 2011

On Apr 11, 2011, at 6:22 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
> #6 then #5.

Thanks for the comments. So far #6 seems to be winning, but I have the same concern about the focus there that John pointed out. So, in line with Paul's comment, I have added a #7 to the set; this is a re-crop (plus some additional tweeks) of the #4 image.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p612969039

stan