scavenger hunt my entries

Walter Gilbert ldotters at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:22:35 EDT 2011

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter
<http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature
<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>.
Get it now
On 4/3/2011 7:35 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
> I considered pulling my photo of a week ago of the cream of potato soup, but this collection has, to me, the aesthetic benefit that all of the shots were taken within an hour and thirty three minutes.
>
> On Apr 2, 2011, at 12:53 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
>
>> An eye.
>> Creamy goodness.
>> Something local.
>> Cliche
>> Emulate the style of someone else on PDML.
> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157626422823888/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5584784918/
> I owe this one entirely to the challenge.  I simply would not have seen the shot had I not been looking for an eye:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5587263146/
> If you aren't already familiar with the clampers, they are definitely worth learning a bit about. In short they can't decide whether they're a historical drinking society, or a drinking historical society.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_Clampus_Vitus
>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/5587266368/
> According to lightroom this has 4.00 EV of exposure correction, plus 23 of fill applied to it.
> I<3 my K-5.
>

> --
> Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com sent from i4est

Love that last shot, Larry!  I can see why you love that K-5, too!  I
didn't have quite the same good fortune pulling some of the shots from
my K-x.  There was one shot at Murphy's Law that broke my heart when I
couldn't get it to come out the way I wanted it.  I still have the raw
file and will make it a long-term project.  But, for now, it's just
going to have to languish in obscurity.

This was a great idea, by the way.  I hope there'll be more in the future.

-- Walt