Blurb deals

Matthew Hunt mph at pobox.com
Fri Apr 8 07:17:36 EDT 2011

With the imminent availability of the PDML Annual, I wanted to pass on
a couple of Blurb discount offers.

First: Today's Pittsburgh(*) Groupon offer is for $45 of "Blurb Custom
Book Creations" for $20. You pay the $20 to Groupon, and you'll get a
code to use at Blurb for $45, by July 11, 2011. My assumption is that
this $45 credit can be used toward the PDML Annual, but I'm not
positive what "Custom Book Creations" means. There is some risk, in
which case I guess I'll be learning how to put a book together.

Groupon deal: http://gr.pn/ecm6eC

That URL is my personal referral code. If three of you buy the deal
through that URL, I will get my $20 back. If that happens, I will
donate the $20 to Dana-Farber.

(*) I guess someone noticed that Blurb is unusually popular in
Pittsburgh, but didn't get the memo that Mark moved.

Second: I got these codes in an email from Blurb. They're for 2 or
more books, ordered by April 27, 2011. The GBP-land folks may want to
discuss the timing of Mothering Sunday with Blurb.

USD $ coupon: BLURBMOM
GBP £ coupon: BLURBMOM1
EUR € coupon: BLURBMOM2
CAD $ coupon: BLURBMOM3