electronic level (and an apparently-undocumented feature) in K7

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 20:02:51 EDT 2010

From: "Charles Robinson"
Subject: electronic level (and an apparently-undocumented feature) in K7

> It doesn't look like it can be calibrated/adjusted, so now I get to turn
> OFF the level display, or train my brain to always show the display "a
> half-bubble off level" when I want the camera to actually be level.
>
> So... it was kinda neato to discover that feature, and kind of a bummer
> what it shows me.

Your bubble level could be off a little bit as well. I thought my K7 level
was terrible based on a carpenters level. When I checked it with a better
level it looked better as well.
A better test is to see if it's level is to test it against the horizon of a
large body of water, which is guaranteed to be level.

William Robb