StefSPORT

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 12:01:24 EDT 2010

Way to Go, Stef!  Pics here look good!  Enjoy watching the progress of young
talent--and he's got talent!  Must be fun for you, Cotty, to have your son
with you on shoots, giving him helpful tips here and there.  You know, the
father & son thing.  Also, a few days ago, I caught that prom video, you had
posted on your video site.  Stef's really quite handsome, isn't he?  Anyway,
congrats on a great start to the portfolio.  Cheers, Christine