StefSPORT

Stan Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Sat Jul 31 10:37:40 EDT 2010

He has a good eye. It helps that soccer involves a lot of action, but you have to be able to anticipate it, capture it, and then select the right shots while editing. Now if he can figure a way to get action shots at more sedentary sports like cricket or chess, he will truly demonstrate that he is mastering the craft.

stan