PESO - Sydney from 55 km

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 31 08:21:44 EDT 2010

G'day all

During my recent SoFoBoMo project, I got up early to take a few shots
just after sunrise.  As fate would have it, it happened to be the
coldest winter's morning here for over 60 years - it was so cold that
the only sound was that of galahs toppling off their perches and
shattering on the ground....

This photo was taken at Hawkesbury lookout which gave a good view over
the foggy western areas of Sydney.  Because of the crisp, clear air,
there was a good view of the Sydney skyline about 55 km away.

Nothing especially artistic but some may find it marginally interesting.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP7842peso.html

Taken with the K200D with 55-300 mm DA zoom.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia