Lenses for cheap (one lens left!)

John Celio ntax at neovenator.com
Fri Jul 30 11:45:33 EDT 2010

I've got one lens still in need of a home: the Sigma 28-80 macro II.

This inexpensive little wide-to-short-tele macro zoom lens is perfect for
beginners or photographers who frequently drop their cameras
(*coughcough*Larry*cough*wheeze*).  Break it and you won't be out much
dough!  It comes with a hood, caps and capkeeper strap already installed,
and is guaranteed not to be infested with lensgremlins, aperture-elves or
focus-gnomes.  You can't beat this deal!

If you've got a kid with a Pentax who needs a basic lens, or who is
interested in macro, this is the lens for you!

So how's $15 sound?  Worth it?  You betcha!

$3 first class shipping in the US.

John

--
http://www.jacelio.com