OT: Tonight's dinner

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Fri Jul 30 09:56:39 EDT 2010

Chicken and mushrooms is one of the great classic food combinations. The
best meal I ever had was poulet de Bresse in a morel mushroom sauce at Le
Splendid in Lyon. Stupéfiant.

No idea if this is how they cooked it, but it's along the same lines:

Brown the chicken in butter. Salt it, and add finely chopped onions; let
them turn golden. Add plenty of mushrooms and half a glass of water. Cover
and cook on a moderate heat for about half an hour until the chicken is
done. Mix cream and flour and pour them into the chicken juice. Serve the
chicken with the hot sauce and plain boiled rice.