FS: Program Plus, 50mm, 135mm, flash meter, domke bag

Nick Wright nickwright1978 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:23:35 EDT 2010

I've got for sale a:

Pentax Program Plus SLR. $25.

Pentax M-50mm f/2. $20.

Pentax M-135mm f/3.5 $40.

Novatron FM02 flash meter. $20.

Domke F-803 satchel-style camera bag. Navy, well-used but still in
good shape. $25.

Make me an offer!!

Camera and lenses are in good working and cosmetic shape. Flash meter
worked fine, but I haven't used it in about 10 years. Selling because
there are now no local film developing labs (even WalMart took out
their film lab last month). I'm just too lazy to do it myself, and not
interested in shipping my films in the mail.

Really want to sell the stuff. Make me an offer. Just tired of if
taking up my very limited space.

Shipping extra Paypal only. US only.