OT iMovie to iDvd

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 01:04:43 EDT 2010

On Jul 29, 2010, at 16:34 , steve harley wrote:

> On 2010-07-29 17:25 , David J Brooks wrote:
>> When i click the iris thing, Toast loads up. Thats when i tried to
>> drag the file in and it was not the movie.
>
> Toast is stepping in and apparently interfering; i would google
> something like "toast gets in the way of idvd"

Go to Toast Preferences and deselect Toast as being the preferred app
to open for DVD burning.

Go to iDVD preferences and make iDVD the preferred app for burning DVD.

Shortcut - drag the final file onto the image of iDVD in your dock, or
in Applications, wherever it is seen.  That should launch iDVD and ask
you what you want to do with it. Slide the blank DVD into the Mac and
iDVD should then give you the option of burning the DVD.

That's how I remember it, fella. Good luck!

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac