Geso 30 for 30

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Jul 30 01:50:26 EDT 2010

On Jul 27, 2010, at 12:59 AM, Cotty wrote:

> On 26/7/10, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> A couple of my friends are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary
>> today.  They asked me to do a photo shoot for the occasion, which
>> happened yesterday.  Normally, I'd try to cull them down a little
>> tighter than this, but 30 for 30 seemed appropriate.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624467220449/
>> or if it's easier to view them
>> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157624467220449/
>
> Good work Larry but for anyone not knowing the people involved, one pic
> is all you need. This one tells the story to me instantly:
>
> 61348 but I could do with more headroom on the lady, otherwise, that's
> the shot.

Elsa came over this evening to sort and pick through the set, and it turns out I have a version shot a little further out so it doesn't crop off the top of her head:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4843054768/in/set-72157624467220449/

vs:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/4833670394/in/set-72157624467220449/

--