PUG??

Bob Sullivan rf.sullivan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:50:02 EDT 2010

PUG is a good thing, it just needs a little attention.
The charm of PUG is trying to shoot something every month on a topic.
It can provide a discipline to try some new subjects and techniques.
It also calls for your best efforts.
All of this can be a learning experience -
from trying your best to seeing other's efforts and ideas.
We just need someone who is a bit more engaged than Scott.
I think he's gone back to film.
Regards,  Bob S.