PUG??

Doug Franklin jehosephat at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 29 15:52:46 EDT 2010

On 2010-07-29 13:20, Bruce Walker wrote:

> I'm OK with Flickr for most purposes. But I don't think that anyone here
> will be interested in using any site that requires you to sign-up to an
> account in order to upload shots. That would rule out photo.net, flickr
> and probably all the other social photo sites.

I'm down on Flickr because they can't even implement an API for third
parties that repects the privacy settings they themselves supposedly
built into Flickr. [Google for news story from about a year ago if you
don't know what I'm talking about.]

Then there's the whole "you have to register" thing.  I'm not above
creating bogus accounts for such nonsense, but some will avoid posting
due to it.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)