Adams Photos Found in Garage Sale

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 14:45:26 EDT 2010

Hmmm. I'm not sure this turns the tables on the alleged discovery. Haven't some FBI handwriting experts identified writing in the box of negs as that of Ansel's wife? Not sure about that, as I haven't followed this very closely, but I thought I heard that last night. Of course many of the scenes that Adams shot in Yosemite had been previously photographed by many others, so a matching scene is far from absolute proof of anything. However, I'm sure this will be resolved. Until then, it's interesting.
Paul