PUG??

Bruce Walker bruce.walker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:20:10 EDT 2010

Christine Nielsen wrote:

> Another thought.  If maintaining and uploading to the PUG is a drag,
> is there a reason why it wouldn't be housed on /something like/
> flickr?  Please don't shoot -- I've lurked long enough to know that
> not everyone is a flickr fan. I'm just saying that maybe the
> technology has evolved such since the birth of the PUG that there
> might be some other options...?
>
> :)
> -c

I'm OK with Flickr for most purposes.  But I don't think that anyone
here will be interested in using any site that requires you to sign-up
to an account in order to upload shots.  That would rule out photo.net,
flickr and probably all the other social photo sites.

The PUG site design is unique in allowing essentially anonymous but
moderated uploads.

-bmw