Lenses for cheap

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:39:21 EDT 2010

I just noticed this.  I'm not a collector, but the 200 is a collectible
item, I think it's fairly rare, as such the price was /very/
reasonable.  The 35-70mm is also collectable but probably only of
interest to someone who already has the ME-F, (os is looking to buy
one), as it's nearly unusable on any other camera, or so I've been
told.  The problem with the Sigma is that entry level normal zooms are a
dime a dozen.