Enablement (Sigma EX 24-60/2.8 DG)

Miserere miserere at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:19:27 EDT 2010

On 29 July 2010 01:02, Boris Liberman <boris71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Other than that, my by far most used and most favorite lens is A 50/1.2.
>
> Boris

Lately I've been using mine on the Samsung NX10. The lack of
back/front focus issues makes it so much easier to focus correctly
than on my K10D; yes, even when using the EVF. Actually, *especially*
when using the EVF, which acts as a frame-wide micro prism. The only
drawback is manual aperture close down is required. But needless to
say, I try to shoot it wide open most of the time  :-)

Looks like my A 50mm f/1.2 has a new lease on life now. I want to try
it on the Panasonic G2; should be a killer portrait lens (I like
longer FL lenses for portraits).

Cheers,

  --M.

--