Monsoon Sky Redux

Brian Walters supera1000 at
Thu Jul 29 03:06:38 EDT 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:33 -0700, "Jerry in Arizona"
<glewis4457 at> wrote:
> A few days I submitted a pic of an Arizona monsoon sky and got some nice
> comments, but it was suggested that showing some ground would improve the
> image.  Well the sky gods cooperated again this evening and I took a few
> with a
> wider lens and included some ground clutter.  The building on the lower
> left is
> the same one as in the previous pic.  Thus I submit this humble effort
> for your
> review and consideration.

I think that's a much better balanced composition than the previous one
and I even like this sky more.

I agree with Bruce that a bit more contrast would help (not sure why Ann
can't see the building...)

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

-- - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free